Bill Petti at Beyond the Box Score had this nice, easy to read graphic about sluggers single handedly carrying offenses. They are doing good work, and it looks like Albert Pujols is doing most of the heavy work in St. Louis. It’s an open secret that their lineup is actually not very good, a secret hidden by the fact that they have the best offensive player in baseball as the anchor.
- Orange juice at a game https://t.co/EyrYQADTjG 8 hours ago
- RT @L21A6: The best exchange of non teammates in sports twitter history https://t.co/7PNRcqkW20 9 hours ago
- That is one crazy rocking chair fangraphs.com/blogs/marcus-s… twitter.com/PitchingNinja/… 10 hours ago
- Saw Ron Washington, chatted about Freeman at third, couldn't resist: "It's incredibly hard." Ron: "You know I didn't say no incredibly." 10 hours ago
- Congrats Youk! twitter.com/kyouk_2036/sta… 12 hours ago