Bill Petti at Beyond the Box Score had this nice, easy to read graphic about sluggers single handedly carrying offenses. They are doing good work, and it looks like Albert Pujols is doing most of the heavy work in St. Louis. It’s an open secret that their lineup is actually not very good, a secret hidden by the fact that they have the best offensive player in baseball as the anchor.
- RT @jeffwzimmerman: I've done a little more reading on hitter's shoulder and it seems like outside swing-and-miss pitchers are to blame on… 30 minutes ago
- Mike Montgomery once explained to me that his walk rate was higher as a reliever because he didn’t care once he got… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 52 minutes ago
- RT @BleacherNation: This is worth your time - Montgomery fills out where he stands a little bit more. twitter.com/GDubCub/status… 53 minutes ago
- Toodles Orlando. It was... something. 59 minutes ago
- RT @ReadOctober: In West Philadelphia, we spoke to Lauren Denitzio of pop-punk band, @worriersmusic about beer labels, finding regional bee… 1 hour ago