FanGraphs, as a staff, ranked the Florida Marlins 27th of 30. Mostly based on their lack of payroll, incoming cash, and future talent (the minor leagues are pretty barren right now), that ranking is probably right. I do acknowledge that depending on how you appraise the current talent, the ranking could be slightly higher. Apologies to my cousin Greg, I don’t acknowledge that they should be much higher. Here’s my writeup!
- RT @Ken_Rosenthal: I am fairly confident - no, very confident - that this is the best story you will read on UMBC today. Brilliant work for… 2 hours ago
- Sad now twitter.com/martinjgallego… 3 hours ago
- Dude named Cory is the Giants pronunciation I had most wrong, figures https://t.co/5SCG5ce6wF 3 hours ago
- RT @SteveAGardner: Ready for NL #ToutWars. Pretty cool the @SIYanks set up lockers for us in the clubhouse. https://t.co/qCtfbS7c4I 5 hours ago
- RT @TheAthleticMLB: These six AL pitchers could be poised for a breakthrough this year, writes @enosarris: theathletic.com/274768/2018/03… 22 hours ago