FanGraphs, as a staff, ranked the Florida Marlins 27th of 30. Mostly based on their lack of payroll, incoming cash, and future talent (the minor leagues are pretty barren right now), that ranking is probably right. I do acknowledge that depending on how you appraise the current talent, the ranking could be slightly higher. Apologies to my cousin Greg, I don’t acknowledge that they should be much higher. Here’s my writeup!
- Mike Matheny what now twitter.com/mikemayermmo/s… 14 minutes ago
- RT @bradenbishop7: This. Daniel Murphy with some gold 💰💰💰 https://t.co/t9pnuewwLo 1 hour ago
- RT @AndrewPerpetua: Who most benefits from the juiceball era? Could it be Mike Moustakas? Or maybe Giancarlo Stanton? How about Aaron Judge… 2 hours ago
- Daniel Murphy says don't call it a Fly Ball Revolution, JD Martinez says he’s not trying to lift it — players criti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- That @aarongoldfarb went to a sports bar he used to love and a newly opened one and can see how they might be dying trib.al/qf3KtY9 3 hours ago