FanGraphs, as a staff, ranked the Florida Marlins 27th of 30. Mostly based on their lack of payroll, incoming cash, and future talent (the minor leagues are pretty barren right now), that ranking is probably right. I do acknowledge that depending on how you appraise the current talent, the ranking could be slightly higher. Apologies to my cousin Greg, I don’t acknowledge that they should be much higher. Here’s my writeup!
- Orange juice at a game https://t.co/EyrYQADTjG 7 hours ago
- RT @L21A6: The best exchange of non teammates in sports twitter history https://t.co/7PNRcqkW20 9 hours ago
- That is one crazy rocking chair fangraphs.com/blogs/marcus-s… twitter.com/PitchingNinja/… 10 hours ago
- Saw Ron Washington, chatted about Freeman at third, couldn't resist: "It's incredibly hard." Ron: "You know I didn't say no incredibly." 10 hours ago
- Congrats Youk! twitter.com/kyouk_2036/sta… 12 hours ago