FanGraphs, as a staff, ranked the Florida Marlins 27th of 30. Mostly based on their lack of payroll, incoming cash, and future talent (the minor leagues are pretty barren right now), that ranking is probably right. I do acknowledge that depending on how you appraise the current talent, the ranking could be slightly higher. Apologies to my cousin Greg, I don’t acknowledge that they should be much higher. Here’s my writeup!
- RT @jeffwzimmerman: I've done a little more reading on hitter's shoulder and it seems like outside swing-and-miss pitchers are to blame on… 30 minutes ago
- Mike Montgomery once explained to me that his walk rate was higher as a reliever because he didn’t care once he got… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 51 minutes ago
- RT @BleacherNation: This is worth your time - Montgomery fills out where he stands a little bit more. twitter.com/GDubCub/status… 53 minutes ago
- Toodles Orlando. It was... something. 59 minutes ago
- RT @ReadOctober: In West Philadelphia, we spoke to Lauren Denitzio of pop-punk band, @worriersmusic about beer labels, finding regional bee… 1 hour ago