One time in Japan, I found some edamame puppets and tchotchkas and brought them home for my wife. They had a video and all, and some of the edamame were half-peeled or peeling themselves. This is a strange subcurrent in Japanese culture, I think. This video takes it a little far.
- Sweet and pine. Pretty bitter tho - Drinking a Golden Nugget IPA by @theTGBNews - untp.beer/s/c539288507 8 hours ago
- RT @SamBeckett14: Get in on a new 15-tm $200 Dynasty Baseball League! Need a couple more owners. Roto, Fantrax, daily lineups, 44 roster s… 9 hours ago
- RT @sung_minkim: Wait a minute Left: @based_ball chat from December 8 Right: today https://t.co/520pfDxv3R 12 hours ago
- As far as I can tell, after the bats are released, the Braves paid a little bit of money now to not pay some later… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- On brand re tweet twitter.com/ianlynam/statu… 15 hours ago