I’ve got a baseball man-crush and his name is Will Venable. Well, it’s just that I think that all that stands between him and a very tools-driven outbreak is a reduction in strikeouts. And that home park in San Diego doesn’t help. Anyway, it made sense to write him a poem in the style of Walt Whitman. It did, I promise.
- Sweet and pine. Pretty bitter tho - Drinking a Golden Nugget IPA by @theTGBNews - untp.beer/s/c539288507 8 hours ago
- RT @SamBeckett14: Get in on a new 15-tm $200 Dynasty Baseball League! Need a couple more owners. Roto, Fantrax, daily lineups, 44 roster s… 10 hours ago
- RT @sung_minkim: Wait a minute Left: @based_ball chat from December 8 Right: today https://t.co/520pfDxv3R 12 hours ago
- As far as I can tell, after the bats are released, the Braves paid a little bit of money now to not pay some later… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- On brand re tweet twitter.com/ianlynam/statu… 15 hours ago