Wrote up the Angels Organizational Ranking for FanGraphs on Tuesday. They came in 12th, and obviously they are a bit of a lightning rod for arguments about statistics. Their offense has been below average most years despite high-priced offensive acquisitions, but they’ve managed to win with good fundamentals, good defense, and great pitching. Not sure they deserve any better of a ranking despite their nice farm system and deep pockets, but that doesn’t stop people from making impassioned arguments on their behalf.
- Wholesome activities with the kids day https://t.co/ffEwMEOvPN 10 minutes ago
- How much does makeup matter in @ootpbaseball ? Have a couple classic decisions to make right now 1 hour ago
- My favorite chip no lie, glad to see it still in stock when I go. twitter.com/cmkuiper/statu… 3 hours ago
- RT @Ken_Rosenthal: Baseball is considering playing in empty spring training parks, with no fans and quarantined players. But the logistics… 4 hours ago
- Those guys, but also: 1) Jeff Blauser 2) Rey Ordoñez 3) Mark Bellhorn 4) Benito Santiago I dunno, maybe,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago