Wrote up the Angels Organizational Ranking for FanGraphs on Tuesday. They came in 12th, and obviously they are a bit of a lightning rod for arguments about statistics. Their offense has been below average most years despite high-priced offensive acquisitions, but they’ve managed to win with good fundamentals, good defense, and great pitching. Not sure they deserve any better of a ranking despite their nice farm system and deep pockets, but that doesn’t stop people from making impassioned arguments on their behalf.
- RT @ESPNStatsInfo: Adalberto Mondesi hits an RBI double off Bartolo Colon His father, Raúl Mondesi, went 2-11 in his career off Colon with… 3 hours ago
- RT @tangotiger: With a seasonal 28.5 ft/s Sprint Speed, we would estimate his home-to-home time as 400/28.5 + 0.75 = 14.8 seconds. https://… 4 hours ago
- RT @enosarris: @tb_firstpitch Tyler Chatwood is the Mike Trout of walking people. 6 hours ago
- The Angels feel good about Ohtani‘s injury progress. What are there three other holes that could fix with an eye o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The Royals pen is a tire fire without him so maybe you just avoid it in fantasy but the deepest of leagues… Kevin M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago