The Royals will be moving Aaron Crow to the rotation and I don’t think much of his chances to succeed. Oh, and I loved the way gangster Manny the Noodle talked in a recently reprinted 1962 San Francisco Chronicle article about slipping a Giants outfielder the Mickey that I imagined Manny talking about some modern day controversies.
- RT @jeffwzimmerman: I've done a little more reading on hitter's shoulder and it seems like outside swing-and-miss pitchers are to blame on… 27 minutes ago
- Mike Montgomery once explained to me that his walk rate was higher as a reliever because he didn’t care once he got… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 48 minutes ago
- RT @BleacherNation: This is worth your time - Montgomery fills out where he stands a little bit more. twitter.com/GDubCub/status… 50 minutes ago
- Toodles Orlando. It was... something. 56 minutes ago
- RT @ReadOctober: In West Philadelphia, we spoke to Lauren Denitzio of pop-punk band, @worriersmusic about beer labels, finding regional bee… 1 hour ago