The Royals will be moving Aaron Crow to the rotation and I don’t think much of his chances to succeed. Oh, and I loved the way gangster Manny the Noodle talked in a recently reprinted 1962 San Francisco Chronicle article about slipping a Giants outfielder the Mickey that I imagined Manny talking about some modern day controversies.
- Mike Matheny what now twitter.com/mikemayermmo/s… 15 minutes ago
- RT @bradenbishop7: This. Daniel Murphy with some gold 💰💰💰 https://t.co/t9pnuewwLo 1 hour ago
- RT @AndrewPerpetua: Who most benefits from the juiceball era? Could it be Mike Moustakas? Or maybe Giancarlo Stanton? How about Aaron Judge… 2 hours ago
- Daniel Murphy says don't call it a Fly Ball Revolution, JD Martinez says he’s not trying to lift it — players criti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- That @aarongoldfarb went to a sports bar he used to love and a newly opened one and can see how they might be dying trib.al/qf3KtY9 3 hours ago