The Royals will be moving Aaron Crow to the rotation and I don’t think much of his chances to succeed. Oh, and I loved the way gangster Manny the Noodle talked in a recently reprinted 1962 San Francisco Chronicle article about slipping a Giants outfielder the Mickey that I imagined Manny talking about some modern day controversies.
- RT @Ken_Rosenthal: I am fairly confident - no, very confident - that this is the best story you will read on UMBC today. Brilliant work for… 2 hours ago
- Sad now twitter.com/martinjgallego… 2 hours ago
- Dude named Cory is the Giants pronunciation I had most wrong, figures https://t.co/5SCG5ce6wF 3 hours ago
- RT @SteveAGardner: Ready for NL #ToutWars. Pretty cool the @SIYanks set up lockers for us in the clubhouse. https://t.co/qCtfbS7c4I 5 hours ago
- RT @TheAthleticMLB: These six AL pitchers could be poised for a breakthrough this year, writes @enosarris: theathletic.com/274768/2018/03… 22 hours ago