The Royals will be moving Aaron Crow to the rotation and I don’t think much of his chances to succeed. Oh, and I loved the way gangster Manny the Noodle talked in a recently reprinted 1962 San Francisco Chronicle article about slipping a Giants outfielder the Mickey that I imagined Manny talking about some modern day controversies.
- Orange juice at a game https://t.co/EyrYQADTjG 7 hours ago
- RT @L21A6: The best exchange of non teammates in sports twitter history https://t.co/7PNRcqkW20 9 hours ago
- That is one crazy rocking chair fangraphs.com/blogs/marcus-s… twitter.com/PitchingNinja/… 10 hours ago
- Saw Ron Washington, chatted about Freeman at third, couldn't resist: "It's incredibly hard." Ron: "You know I didn't say no incredibly." 10 hours ago
- Congrats Youk! twitter.com/kyouk_2036/sta… 12 hours ago