Travel has me away from the computer, but I have been writing. There is a Japanese pitcher in the news these days — and I wrote about finding a comparison for Yu Darvish in America, and how much you’d pay for that comp pitcher — but I also wrote about a different Japanese pitcher in Tsuyoshi Wada, a veteran lefty that will join the Baltimore pitching staff. But I had the most fun writing up a beer review for Frank Thomas‘ Big Hurt beer and trying to find corollaries between pitchers and comics thanks to something Louie C.K. said about Orlando Hernandez. Oh and let me not forget writing up Josh Willingham, the new twin, and talking how I took recent steroid test failer Ryan Braun in the RotoGraphs dynasty league mock draft.
- Perfect pineapple pillows - Drinking a Galaxy Dust by @barebottlebeer - untp.beer/s/c589238293 7 hours ago
- Love this brewery may not love motueka hops something funky here - Drinking a Clumsy Blood by @BrouwerijWest - untp.beer/s/c589234175 7 hours ago
- Trout so good. Tomorrow at The Athletic we literally have a piece about the fact that he’s getting better still 8 hours ago
- Good stuff here from @jesseagler in his new podcast, this with Trevor HoFfman.. around 21 mins in for talk about hi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- RT @cardinalsgifs: Mikolas Curve https://t.co/vyU6eQT75m 12 hours ago