Traveling! Now in New York City — means a beer review is on the way, at the very least. Managed to post pieces about Manny Ramirez signing in Oakland (no snark!), Jon Niese getting a nose job (no snark!), and how much I loved my last mock draft (no snark!). I also started a series trying to determine how saber-metrically aware (forward-thinking and analytical) the new Mets front office has been. Part two drops Wednesday.
- Orange juice at a game https://t.co/EyrYQADTjG 7 hours ago
- RT @L21A6: The best exchange of non teammates in sports twitter history https://t.co/7PNRcqkW20 9 hours ago
- That is one crazy rocking chair fangraphs.com/blogs/marcus-s… twitter.com/PitchingNinja/… 10 hours ago
- Saw Ron Washington, chatted about Freeman at third, couldn't resist: "It's incredibly hard." Ron: "You know I didn't say no incredibly." 10 hours ago
- Congrats Youk! twitter.com/kyouk_2036/sta… 12 hours ago