Traveling! Now in New York City — means a beer review is on the way, at the very least. Managed to post pieces about Manny Ramirez signing in Oakland (no snark!), Jon Niese getting a nose job (no snark!), and how much I loved my last mock draft (no snark!). I also started a series trying to determine how saber-metrically aware (forward-thinking and analytical) the new Mets front office has been. Part two drops Wednesday.
- Mike Matheny what now twitter.com/mikemayermmo/s… 3 minutes ago
- RT @bradenbishop7: This. Daniel Murphy with some gold 💰💰💰 https://t.co/t9pnuewwLo 1 hour ago
- RT @AndrewPerpetua: Who most benefits from the juiceball era? Could it be Mike Moustakas? Or maybe Giancarlo Stanton? How about Aaron Judge… 2 hours ago
- Daniel Murphy says don't call it a Fly Ball Revolution, JD Martinez says he’s not trying to lift it — players criti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- That @aarongoldfarb went to a sports bar he used to love and a newly opened one and can see how they might be dying trib.al/qf3KtY9 2 hours ago