Traveling! Now in New York City — means a beer review is on the way, at the very least. Managed to post pieces about Manny Ramirez signing in Oakland (no snark!), Jon Niese getting a nose job (no snark!), and how much I loved my last mock draft (no snark!). I also started a series trying to determine how saber-metrically aware (forward-thinking and analytical) the new Mets front office has been. Part two drops Wednesday.
- RT @jeffwzimmerman: I've done a little more reading on hitter's shoulder and it seems like outside swing-and-miss pitchers are to blame on… 34 minutes ago
- Mike Montgomery once explained to me that his walk rate was higher as a reliever because he didn’t care once he got… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 56 minutes ago
- RT @BleacherNation: This is worth your time - Montgomery fills out where he stands a little bit more. twitter.com/GDubCub/status… 57 minutes ago
- Toodles Orlando. It was... something. 1 hour ago
- RT @ReadOctober: In West Philadelphia, we spoke to Lauren Denitzio of pop-punk band, @worriersmusic about beer labels, finding regional bee… 1 hour ago