Eno Sarris is a German-Jamaican-American sportswriter who likes sandwiches and beer a lot. You’re likely to get any of these elements on the dot com on any given day.
- RT @Bobby_Blanco: Stephen Strasburg shows off those dance moves https://t.co/fsPT6HvveM 8 hours ago
- Altuve, high fastballs, and what Severino was doing wrong (not tipping I don’t think) twitter.com/theathleticmlb… 11 hours ago
- Top-six arm in the game during the regular season, probably throwing 90 today with the postseason bump. 1) Mejia 8… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- I used to think it was a little ridiculous that managers like Bobby Cox had to wear the full uniform but Boone’ sle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @Dan_Shaughnessy: Spoke with a veteran MLB GM today. He believes the postseason baseballs have been "unjuiced,'' adding, "Putting togeth… 15 hours ago