- Want to be a coach? The 24-year-old Mariners pitching coordinator provides a roadmap, complete w/ books to read (it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @trevorplouffe: I had a lot of fun last night discussing the game with everyone. Let’s do a poll: What’s your biggest deterrent for att… 2 hours ago
- RT @TheAthleticLA: Why are Dodgers rookies having success at the plate this year? Credit 32-year-old hitting coach Robert Van Scoyoc, the "… 2 hours ago
- RT @dan_aucoin13: We're spending a lot of time upgrading our estimates of pitch quality (from 40ft). Here's our estimates of pitches at 95-… 4 hours ago
- RT @TheAthleticFS: 🎙️ Ep. 37 of Rates & Barrels is up! @enosarris & @derekvanriper discuss the quality and depth of the 2019 rookie class,… 5 hours ago
Category Archives: Art
With the ‘deal with it’ glasses: [Twin Hurt]
His paintings were almost too true.
Community actor Ken Jeong is great on the show. Apparently, he’s even funny while on vacation from being funny. Yeah, that’s him photobombing a fashion shoot. [GQ]
Well, that is to say, I know the photographer, Barnett Cohen. And I think I know the subject. Would you be able to tell if you knew this person?
The best ‘fuckster’ ever reads Go the Fuck to Sleep for Audible. [kottke]
I like this photography from Brooklyn/Berlin. That is all.