- boxscore thoughts houser didn’t get a single whiff on 12 curves despite good velo & drop brebbia holds pickup musgr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @MiLB: .@nico_hoerner runs double-time for his first Double-A HR! Watch the #Cubs' No. 2 prospect (quickly) touch 'em all for @smokiesb… 9 hours ago
- RT @TimBritton: “I don’t think he understands how much of an impact he had. Just the access he allowed me to have with him resonates with m… 9 hours ago
- The stats we use when looking at prospects and how that might change with the new ball in Triple-A among other thin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @Travis_Sawchik: The Tampa Bay Rays might have fixed Yandy Diaz and Tyler Glasnow. That's a pretty big deal. fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-t… 9 hours ago
Category Archives: Art
With the ‘deal with it’ glasses: [Twin Hurt]
His paintings were almost too true.
Community actor Ken Jeong is great on the show. Apparently, he’s even funny while on vacation from being funny. Yeah, that’s him photobombing a fashion shoot. [GQ]
Well, that is to say, I know the photographer, Barnett Cohen. And I think I know the subject. Would you be able to tell if you knew this person?
The best ‘fuckster’ ever reads Go the Fuck to Sleep for Audible. [kottke]
I like this photography from Brooklyn/Berlin. That is all.