- RT @Bobby_Blanco: Stephen Strasburg shows off those dance moves https://t.co/fsPT6HvveM 7 hours ago
- Altuve, high fastballs, and what Severino was doing wrong (not tipping I don’t think) twitter.com/theathleticmlb… 11 hours ago
- Top-six arm in the game during the regular season, probably throwing 90 today with the postseason bump. 1) Mejia 8… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- I used to think it was a little ridiculous that managers like Bobby Cox had to wear the full uniform but Boone’ sle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @Dan_Shaughnessy: Spoke with a veteran MLB GM today. He believes the postseason baseballs have been "unjuiced,'' adding, "Putting togeth… 15 hours ago
Category Archives: Ridiculous
It was a light week from me because of the travels. Wrote about some keeper fantasy league strategy (keep younger guys coming off good years and re-draft the older guys that should bounce back, plus a little nuance here and … Continue reading
In honor of a new, made up, baseball stat, I envisioned a mashup of the careers of two of the oldest dirtiest bastards.
This hipster has a hipster bike and is grabbing at his hipster crotch, metaphorically.
I’ll tell you what I’m NOT saying when I put this video of cops daggering at the Labor Day parade in New York next to this next video of people heroically pulling a motorcyclist from a burning pile of death … Continue reading
First, I did a little mini writeup on Fernando Perez, an outfielder just trying to make his way to the bigs while listening to good music, reading interesting books, and writing about it on his tumblr. I love his perspective … Continue reading
Make a ‘cake’ out of shrimp and calamari. Buy some new shoes. Get a haircut. In other words, spend some money on atrocious things. [UniWatch and NY.eatery]