- RT @TheAthleticUK: "A mother was looking for her son. I tried to help but she disappeared. I do not know whether the boy survived. I know l… 1 hour ago
- RT @cvittv: IT’S OCTOBER BITCHES https://t.co/gGAjWBzhP1 3 hours ago
- RT @BeRock21: One of my favorite pieces this summer was @enosarris "Not Swinging is an Art Form". I thought I'd take a look at one player… 4 hours ago
- Nas, wu tang, and Busta is here, not bad not bad https://t.co/tcMJwVt6JB 16 hours ago
- Ah yes. Struggle just enough to bring the price down next spring. Perrrrrrrfect. 20 hours ago
Category Archives: Stories
We’ve already covered the fact that I have a problem with leftovers. I think I also have a sweet and salty problem. I like em both. At the same time. I know one friend of mine shares this problem, so … Continue reading
It’s a platitude, but “You Can’t Go Home Again” has at least three separate meanings. I uncover each and relate them to my recent return to Palo Alto and a football game. It makes sense, I swear.