These dudes found a way to measure if movies are getting worse. They based it on polarization – and the mental leap that a polarizing movie was made with a base in mind and is therefore not as good as a less polarizing movie is the jump you have to make to agree. I think it’s an okay assumption, but I also feel like our society is more polarized than it has been in the past. Is it because of narrowcasting – the web-based phenomenon that you only see what you want to see and don’t get broadcasted at? I don’t know, and that’s a topic for more conversation. But if society is more polarized in general, then the leap of faith may not work for this graph.
- Buttery mouthfeel with a soy jerky finish and yes I like it. - Drinking a Berserker Imperial Stout - untpd.it/s/c123536492 5 hours ago
- Showed the lefty Dallas Keuchel's change natch http://t.co/OibWP0GQvi 6 hours ago
- They’ll learn a changeup grip eventually. They wanted to know how to throw the curve, but that’s not on me to teach them now. 7 hours ago
- Bunch of kids mobbed me on playground once their mom found out what I did. Didn’t want to do wrong, so showed AJ Burnett’s knuckle curve. 7 hours ago
- But as a fellow transplanted Jamaican, I heartily endorse Chili Davis as a hitting coach. 9 hours ago